14 Day Taste Of England
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Enjoy a vintage train ride through rolling hills and charming countryside departing from the real Hogsmeade Station of the Harry Potter films.
- Tour Stonehenge, the famous mysterious stone monoliths built in prehistoric times.
- Marvel at the magnfificent Ely Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece.
- 13 breakfasts (B) and 8 dinners (D) including a welcome and a farewell
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Independent Sightseeing in London & Welcome Dinner|
|2||Kensington Palace & London Eye|
|3||Bristol & Bath|
|4||Chavenage House & Blenheim Palace|
|5||Stonehenge & Mary Rose Museum|
|6||White Cliffs & Castle Garden|
|7||Leeds Castle & Canterbury Cathedral|
|8||Oxford & Cambridge|
|9||Ely Cathedral & York Minster|
|10||Vintage Train Ride & Whitby|
|11||Harrogate & Lake District|
|12||The Armitt & Lake Windermere|
|13||Liverpool & Farewell Dinner|
|14||Tour Ends in Liverpool|