A Taste of Scandinavia
Do as the locals do on this urban adventure reaching from the bohemian quarters of Copenhagen to the stylish boutiques of Oslo. Explore the cobbled streets of Gothenburg, and nibble traditional cinnamon rolls at a Swedish coffee house, then head out to Vrango Island for some kayaking.
- Copenhagen - Visit to Freetown Christiania with Local Guide
- Copenhagen - Bike Tour
- Vrango Island - Day Trip
- Vrango Island - Island Tour with Local Guide (Oct to Apr)
- Vrango Island - Sea Kayaking (May to Sep)
- Explore Copenhagen like a local and hop on a bike. There is no better way to see the major sites, as well as explore hidden corners of this beautiful city.
- Don't miss Gothenburg's Haga district, with its picturesque wooden houses and the iconic Skansen Kronan, as well as laid-back Langgatan street.
- Take a ferry to Vrango Island, a stunning fishing town in the Gothenburg Archipelago, and discover this rocky nature haven by kayak (summer months only).