Don’t miss a thing on this exhilarating Scandinavian trip. Your travels will feature fjords, glaciers and staggering scenery. Meet Santa Claus in Lapland, experience the friluftsliv of your Norwegian hosts and venture across the Arctic Circle to the land of the Midnight Sun.
- Explore Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Olso with a Local Specialist
- Discover Rovaniemi and Trondheim
- Visit City Hall in Stockholm, Santa Claus Village, Saariselkä, Honningsvåg, North Cape Visitor Centre, Alta, Tromsø, Svolvær, Geirangerfjord, the Stave church in Lom, Lillehammer and Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo
- View the Lumberjack Bridge, the Library and Lappia Hall in Rovaniemi and the Cathedral of the Northern Lights in Alta
- See the Christianborg Palace, the Little Mermaid and the Borsen in Copenhagen, Sibelius Monument, the Olympic Stadium, the Opera House and Finlandia Hall in Helsinki, the 'Blood Road', Saltfjellet-Svartisen National Park, Junkerdal National Park, Nidaros Cathedral, the Old Town Bridge and Kongens gate in Trondheim, Akershus, the Opera House and the Royal Palace in Oslo
- Connect With Locals Enjoy a Be My Guest dinner in Jyvaskyla and learn all about the 'Athens of Finland'.
- Stays with Stories Stay right at the edge of Geirangerfjord at the Havila Geiranger hotel, the spectacular jewel in the crown of the Norwegian fjords and one of the most beautifully located hotels in the world.
- Stays With Stories Admire the breath-taking Arctic landscapes from the cosy confines of the traditional Rovaniemi Hotel, hugging the banks of the Kemijoki river in the heart of Pohjanhovi.
- Dive into Culture Visit Rovaniemi, the hometown of Santa Claus, and meet its famous resident.
- Dive Into Culture In Lom you'll have an opportunity to visit Lomskyrkja, one of the biggest and most beautiful stave churches in Norway, dating back to the 12th century.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 19 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Ferries from Olderdalen to Lyngseidet and Svensby to Breivikedet
- Ferry from Denmark to Sweden
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Copenhagen|
|2||Explore Historic Copenhagen|
|3||Journey to Stockholm|
|4||Embark on an Overnight Cruise|
|5||Arrive in Helsinki and on to Jyväskylä|
|6||Onwards to the Arctic Circle|
|7||Explore Santa Claus’s Hometown Your Way|
|8||Off to Unique Saariselkä|
|9||Venture to Northernmost Honningsvåg|
|10||Continue to Alta|
|11||On to Friendly Tromsø|
|12||Journey to the Stunning Lofoten Islands|
|13||The Lofoten Islands Your Way|
|14||Cross the Arctic Circle to Mo I Rana|
|15||Onwards to Colourful Trondheim|
|16||Continue to Scenic Geirangerjord|
|17||A Day at the Breathtaking Geirangerfjord|
|18||Venture to Historic Lom, Lillehammer and Oslo|
|19||Vikings and More in Oslo|