From couscous to camels, mint tea to tanneries, get a taste of Morocco’s best bits on this ‘Moorish’ adventure through mountains, gorges, desert and Berber villages. Kick start in the French-infused port city of Casablanca, hang out with a local family on a homestay in Moulay Idriss, navigate the mother of all medinas in the cultural capital of Fes, wind your way up through Tizi n’Tichka and the High Atlas mountains, before indulging in a Berber-style BBQ, riding camels along the sand dunes during sunset, and setting up camp under the Saharan stars. From the colourful and chaotic Marrakech markets to the rolling hills and Roman ruins of Volubilis – this is an essential adventure through Morocco that you can’t miss!
- Moulay Idriss - Mint tea making demo
- Moulay Idriss - Camel burger lunch
- Meknes - Medina walking tour
- Volubilis - Entrance and guided tour
- Fes - Medina walking tour
- Fes - Medersa El Attarine
- Fes - Tannery
- Midelt - Berber village walk
- Sahara Desert - Camel ride
- Ait Benhaddou - Tea at Tawesna association
- Marrakech - Medina walking tour
- Marrakech - Street food tasting in Old Medina
- Marrakech - Palais Bahia
- Who knows where the best street food is in Marrakech? Those who know the streets of Marrakech best. Venture out for some street food tasting in the maze of Marrakech streets with a local expert.
- Ride camels far out into the Sahara Desert, and camp beneath a blanket of stars - an experience you won't soon forget.
- Don't get in a hoof when you're offered a camel burger in Meknes – it’s a local delicacy! And like all good food in the medina, this unusual lunch is cooked before your eyes at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
- It's easy to get lost in a labyrinth (think less David Bowie film, more medieval maze), especially when there are enticing distractions at every turn. Never fear, your local guide knows the city of Fes like a lifelong friend.
- Prepare for the best mint tea of your life on a visit to the Tawesna teahouse. This experience is more than just a cuppa, it’s about discovering a culture, sharing a true moment and contributing to the economic inclusion of women – be part of it!
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|2||Meknes - Moulay Idriss|
|7||Todra Gorge - Dades Valley|
|9||High Atlas - Marrakech|