Best of Morocco
An in-depth Morocco trip featuring all the exciting sights, sounds and flavours befitting of its status as the gateway to Africa. Explore the ancient alleyways of Fes, spend the evening like a local in a riad and learn about the healing touch of Moroccan ingredients like argan oil.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- Fes: Enjoy a speciality Be My Guest dinner of delicious Moroccan cuisine served with wine at a traditional riad in Fes.
- Fes: Visit a traditional tannery and dye-pit for a fascinating glimpse into an ancient practice.
- Marrakesh: Visit a Moroccan pharmacy to learn about local healing creams and cosmetics made from regional ingredients.
- : Explore Fes and Marrakesh with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Rabat, Meknès, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Essaouira and Casablanca
- : Visit a traditional tannery and dye-pit in Fes, Midelt, Tafilalt Oasis, Bahia Palace and a Moroccan pharmacy in Marrakesh
- : View the Royal Palace in Rabat, the Ziz Valley near Tinghir, the Todra Gorge, Aït Ben Haddou and the Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca
- Dades Valley: Promising paradise in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, the African-styled Xaluca Dades is surrounded by a spectacular mountainscape with panoramic views of the Dades Valley and its Berber villages.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Casablanca|
|2||Journey to Rabat, Meknès and on to Fes|
|3||Discover Vibrant Fes Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals|
|4||Onwards to Erfoud|
|5||Off to Tinghir Oasis and the Stunning Dades Valley Stays With Stories|
|6||Venture through the High Atlas Mountains to Marrakesh|
|8||Continue to Coastal Essaouira Dive Into Culture|
|9||Return to Casablanca|