Best of Croatia Slovenia and Adriatic Cruise Lower
Sun-kissed days on idyllic islands, Roman ruins and the remnants of Venetian riches dot this journey from Zagreb to the dragon-slaying capital of Slovenia and all the way along Croatia’s sparkling Adriatic coastline, with a heart-warming stop in Bled where your travel highlight on our Croatia and Slovenia tour is meeting Monika and Gregor on their organic farm.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 17 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Dinner (D)
- 1 Regional Dinner (RD)
- 6 Lunch (L)
- 1 Be My Guest (BMG)
- Bled: On their fifth-generation-owned family farm in Bled, you'll enjoy an exclusive Be My Guest dinner and guided walk around the farm with Monika, Gregor, their children and the resident farm animals.
- Split: See the ancient fortress built in Split as a retirement residence for Roman Emperor Diocletian in the 4th century.
- Ston: In Ston, visit the salt pans that go back to the 2nd century BC and are surrounded by expansive fortifications still intact to this day.
- Ston: Discover the history of oyster farming and how oysters are grown delicately before enjoying some for yourself.
- Zagreb: Spend the day discovering the diverse cultures and traditions of Zagreb.
- Zagreb: Take in the scenic landscapes of Zagreb.
- Ljubljana: Explore this elegant capital with your Local Specialist. See the castle City Hall, Cathedral of St. Nicholas and Triple Bridge.
- Pula: Spend the day basking in the rich history of the Pula Arena.
- Rovinj: Discover the Old Town of Rovinj.
- Trogir: Enjoy the Renaissance art and the Romanesque architecture on the island of Trogir.
- Dubrovnik: Explore the Pearl of the Adriatic with your Local Specialist during a sightseeing walk in a small group. Walk the stone-paved streets of the Old Town to see Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the medieval city walls.
- Ston: Spend the day learning about the rich history of Ston City.
- Lake Bled: Take the day to enjoy the forests and mountains of Lake Bled.
- Korcula: Discover the beautiful Medieval city of Korcula.
- Vis: Discover the rich heritage of the island of Vis.
- Hvar: Take a tour of the beautiful Island of Hvar with your Local Specialist.
- Split: Discover the rich history of Split on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist.
- Plitvice Lakes National Park: Admire the irresistible beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO-listed protected area and home to bears, wolves and many rare bird species.
- : Explore Zagreb, Pula, Rovinj, Plitvice National Park, Trogir, Dubrovnik, Korcula, Hvar and Split with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Ljubljana, Bled, Opatija and Ston
- : Visit the Church of Assumption on Bled Island, the salt pans in Ston, Dubrovnik, Slano, Mljet National Park, Benedictine monastery on St Mary Island, Korcula, Vis, the Blue Cave, Hvar, Zlatni Rat beach near Bol
- : View the Park of Sv. Jakov in Opatija and the lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice National Park
- : See Zagreb's Ban Jelacic Square, the Opera House and Castle of Ljubljana, the Old City of Dubrovnik and the Elaphiti Islands
- : Scenic Cruise to Bled Island
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Seven-night Adriatic Cruise
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Seven-night Adriatic Cruise
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Welcome to Zagreb|
|2||Sightseeing in Zagreb|
|3||Explore the beauty of lakeside Bled Connect with Locals|
|4||Onwards to Ljubljana and Opatija|
|5||Enjoy a Day in Pula and Rovinj|
|6||Off to Stunning Plitvice Make Travel Matter|
|7||Admire Historic Trogir and on to Split Dive Into Culture|
|8||Sightseeing in Split|
|9||From the salt pans of Ston to the 'Pearl of the Adriatic' Dive Into Culture|
|10||Explore Iconic Dubrovnik|
|11||Dubrovnik from land and sea|
|12||Onwards to picturesque Slano Dive Into Culture|
|13||Admire Mljet National Park|
|14||Continue to the island of Korcula|
|15||Explore the untouched island of Vis|
|16||Visit the magnificent Island of Hvar|
|17||Cruise to historic Split|
|18||Disembark and depart Split|