Best of Morocco
An in-depth Morocco trip featuring all the exciting sights, sounds and flavours befitting of its status as the gateway to Africa. Explore the ancient alleyways of Fes, spend the evening like a local in a riad and learn about the healing touch of Moroccan ingredients like argan oil.
- 1 Welcome Reception (WR)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 2 Lunch (L)
- Fes: Enjoy a speciality Be My Guest dinner of delicious Moroccan cuisine served with wine at a traditional riad in Fes.
- Fes: Visit a traditional tannery and dye-pit for a fascinating glimpse into an ancient practice.
- Marrakesh: Visit a Moroccan pharmacy to learn about local healing creams and cosmetics made from regional ingredients.
- Marrakesh: The ladies of a local women’s cooperative welcome you for tea and cakes at their community Café inMarrakesh. This experience advances UN Global Goal 5: Gender Equality.
- : Explore Fes and Marrakesh with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Rabat, Meknès, Erfoud, Ouarzazate, Essaouira and Casablanca
- : Visit a traditional tannery and dye-pit in Fes, Midelt, Tafilalt Oasis, Bahia Palace and a Moroccan pharmacy in Marrakesh
- : View the Royal Palace, the Todra Gorge, Aït Ben Haddou and the Hassan II Mosque
- Dades Valley: Promising paradise in the middle of the Atlas Mountains, the African-styled Xaluca Dades is surrounded by a spectacular mountainscape with panoramic views of the Dades Valley and its Berber villages.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...
|1||Welcome to Casablanca|
|2||Journey to Rabat, Meknès and on to Fes|
|3||Discover Vibrant Fes Dive Into Culture Connect with Locals|
|4||Onwards to Erfoud|
|5||Off to Tinghir Oasis and the Stunning Dades Valley Stays With Stories|
|6||Venture through the High Atlas Mountains to Marrakesh|
|8||Continue to Coastal Essaouira Dive Into Culture|
|9||Return to Casablanca|