Shamrocks and Leprechauns
A favourite Ireland trip for families combining happy travels with the luck of the Irish. Find your own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, cuddling sheep on the Wild Atlantic Way. Ever wondered if boats can fly? See it firsthand in Foynes, all with no schoolbooks in sight.
- 1 Kickoff Party (KP)
- 9 Breakfast (B)
- 4 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- Grange: On the edge of the Wild Atlantic Way visit the Feeney's sheep farm, where you'll learn about life on the farm before a Be My Guest morning tea.
- Belfast: Discover the full story of the Titanic at the Titanic Belfast visitor attraction and monument in Belfast.
- Foynes: Visit Foynes Flying Boat Museum, the only dedicated flying boat museum in the world, to gain insight into the rich history of aviation.
- Downpatrick: Become a medieval archer... dress the part and try your hand at hitting the bullseye.
- Dublin: A Local Specialist will show you Dublin's elegant Georgian squares, O'Connell Street and the Custom House.
- Dublin: Take in spectacular views of County Meath as you enjoy a guided visit amid the monuments of the Hill of Slane.
- Belfast: Join a Local Specialist to hear about the history of the city and learn of its progress and current prosperity. See the murals in different locations indicating the political sentiments of local residents.
- Londonderry: With a Local Specialist explore inside the city walls. See the Gothic Guildhall and the Georgian houses of Shipquay Street.
- Galway: Explore the historic heart of Galway. See landmarks such as the Spanish Arch and the cathedral, or perhaps admire the distinctive Claddagh rings.
- Lahinch: Help preserve the Cliffs of Moher for generations to come and learn about its extraordinary geology, history and the species that find sanctuary in its nooks and crannies.
- Ring of Kerry: Admire Ireland's enduring scenic beauty on one of the most beautiful drives in the world.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the Blarney Stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. But to do so, you must dangle from the ramparts! Visit Blarney Castle and see the famous Stone of Eloquence.
- Bushmills: In Northern Ireland you'll discover the legend of the Giant's Causeway as you explore with an expert, who'll explain how your visit helps conserve this iconic natural landmark.
- : Explore Dublin, Belfast and Londonderry with a Local Specialist
- : Discover Limerick and County Galway
- : Visit Winterfell Castle, the Giant's Causeway, Titanic Experience in Belfast and the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes
- : View King John's Castle in Limerick
- : See St. Patrick's Cathedral and the Georgian Squares in Dublin and St. Mary's Cathedral in Limerick
- : Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry
- County Down: County Down's Slieve Donard Resort and Spa features Victorian architecture and a beautiful coastal landscape.
- : An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- : Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- : All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- : All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- : Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- : Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- : Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- : Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- : Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- : Optional Experiences and free time
- : On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Ferry across the Shannon estuary
- Optional Experiences and free time
- On occasion, hotels of similar standard and location may be utilised.
Imagine unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of, getting to know the locals and having everything taken care of every step of the way.
Here's what you'll experience:
Must-sees to local secrets
Visiting bucket list sites are a highlight of traveling, however, traveling on your own can make them hard work. Don't queue with other sightseers for hours, with Trafalgar our experts unlock doors - think exclusive access to the Vatican out of hours or a...