Uncover the cultural wonders and historical riches of three fascinating countries on an 8-day tour through Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Wander the beautiful Old Town of Vilnius and learn about its complex modern history. Discover Riga’s Art Nouveau architecture and feast on Latvian cuisine at the city’s vast Central Market. Unwind in a remote farmhouse set among evergreen forest on Saaremaa Island, sharing a homecooked meal with your hosts, and finish in Estonia’s cool capital, Tallinn. This tour takes in historic cities, a pristine wooded island and unique Baltic cultures – all while taking you well off the typical tourist trail.
- Vilnius - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Riga - Central Market Visit
- Riga - Leader-led orientation walk
- Saaremaa Island - Home-cooked dinner
- Tallinn - Kadriorg Palace Art Museum
- See the best of the Baltics in a week – soaking up centuries of history, getting a taste of the region’s hearty cuisine and meeting plenty of locals along the way.
- Join a local guide to discover the best bits of Vilnius, from its legendary beginnings and UNESCO-listed Old Town to its tiny independent republic, Uzupis.
- Discover the treasures of Riga – both historic and culinary – on a walking tour through the cobbled streets of the Old Town followed by a Latvian lunch at the lively Central Market.
- Take a breath of pine-scented air during a relaxing farm stay on forest-covered Saaremaa, the largest island in Estonia, and share a home-cooked dinner made from local produce.
- See some of the region’s finest art and stroll through manicured gardens at Tallinn’s Kadriorg Palace Art Museum, a grand baroque building built by Peter the Great.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...