Best of Uluru & Kings Canyon
Spend five days in Australia’s epic Outback to marvel at some of the country’s most incredible natural wonders, discover rich aboriginal culture and explore the rust-coloured landscapes at dawn and dusk. Starting in the quintessential Alice Springs, you’ll visit the iconic Western MacDonnell Ranges National Park (Tjoritja), Kings Canyon, Uluru, Kata Tjuta and more. Pack your hiking shoes, swimmers and special adventure shirt (you know the one), because this trip is jam-packed with outdoor activities that will show you what living in the Outback is all about.
- Tjoritja-West Macdonnell National Park - Ormiston Gorge
- Tjoritja-West Macdonnell National Park - Simpsons Gap
- Tjoritja-West Macdonnell National Park - Ellery Creek Big Hole
- Alice Springs - Old Telegraph Station
- Alice Springs - Anzac Hill
- Watarrka National Park - Kings Canyon Outback BBQ & Grill Restaurant Dinner
- Watarrka National Park - Kings Canyon Karkke Cultural Experience (April to October only)
- Uluru - Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park pass
- Uluru - Uluru Sunset
- Kata Tjuta - Walpa Gorge Walk
- Watarrka National Park - Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Uluru - Uluru Sunrise
- Discover the ever-changing colours of Uluru, one of Australia’s most spiritually significant sites, as you marvel at the epic sandstone monolith at both sunrise and sunset.
- Embark on a guided walk through Kata Tjuta (formerly known as 'The Olgas'), a towering collection of 36 domed rock formations, with your local guide.
- Learn about bush tucker food (including the Witchetty Grub), bush medicine and the history of dot painting from First Nations guides during a special Aboriginal cultural experience.
- Enjoy a hike across the famous Kings Canyon plateau, from the sandstone domes of the 'Lost City' to the oasis of the 'Garden of Eden', walk the red rock cliffs and take in views of the palm forest below.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...
|2||West MacDonnell Ranges / Alice Springs|
|4||Kings Canyon / Kata Tjuta / Uluru / Yulara|
|5||Uluru / Yulara / Alice Springs|