Uncover Egypt, Jordan, Israel and the Palestinian Territories
Take an epic 26-day journey across lands of ancient civilizations, holy relics, cities carved from stone and sunrises over desert landscapes. Sip aromatic coffee in Cairo before you discover the pharaonic temples and tombs along the Nile River. Take jeep safaris in Wadi Rum and Negev, camping under unpolluted skies full of stars. Discover the Rose City of Petra and the Roman city of Jerash before arriving in Tel Aviv. Taste unbelievable falafel in Manger Square and take a walking tour through Jerusalem. Immerse yourself in the frequently misunderstood Middle East and gain an understanding you can’t get from news bulletins.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria - Fort Qaitbey
- Alexandria - Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Abu Simbel - Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan - Felucca Sail
- Izbat Al Bayyarah - Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor - Karnak Temple (entrance fee)
- Luxor - Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor - Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Luxor - Hatshepsut Temple
- Cairo - Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Wadi Rum - Desert Jeep tour
- Petra - Guided tour
- Petra - Home-cooked meal
- Shobak - Shobak Castle
- Madaba - St Georges Church
- Dead Sea - visit and swim
- Jerash - Roman ruins
- Tel Aviv - Welcome Dinner
- Haifa - Bahai Gardens view & photo stop
- Jaffa - Old Port
- Tel Aviv - Lewinsky Market Visit
- Nazareth - Church of Annunciation & Mary's Well
- Nazareth - Wine Tasting
- Akko - Knights Fortress Visit
- Beersheba - Anzac Memorial
- Mitzpe Ramon - Ramon Crater Jeep Safari
- Negev - Lakiya Negev Bedouin Weaving visit and lunch
- Masada - Masada visit
- Dead Sea - Visit and float
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane
- Jerusalem - Mount of Olives
- Jerusalem - Guided tour of Old City
- Bethlehem - Church of the Nativity & Shepherds' Field
- Bethlehem - Refugee Camp Cooking Class
- Bethlehem - Separation Barrier Graffiti Tour
- Set sail down the Nile – one of the world’s most iconic rivers. Relax in comfort as scenes of everyday Egyptian life stream by and experience day turn to night from your sundeck.
- You’ll never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place on a guided tour then enjoy free time to explore.
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea, then cover yourself in the mineral-rich mud for a spa treatment like no other.
- Explore the Ramon Crater in the Negev Desert in a 4WD, spotting constellations unimpeded by light pollution on a tour with an expert local guide.
- Join Bedouin women for special lunch at Lakiya Negev Bedouin Weaving, an initiative that empowers women to apply their traditional weaving skills to the manufacture and sale of their products, and earn an income.
- Adventure and Active
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...
|4||Alexandria - Cairo - Overnight Train|
|6||Abu Simbel - Nile River Cruise|
|7||Nile River Cruise|
|8||Nile River Cruise|
|23||Jerusalem / Dead Sea|
|25||Jerusalem / Bethlehem|